Orlando Blog Content & Inbound Marketing – We believe in content marketing. Our writers create content that is meant to be shared. We believe in social sharing and list building. We believe Inbound marketing is measured by traffic and sales revenues. We believe that unique fresh content each week is a recipe for SEO success.
Think Your Business Doesn’t Need a Blog
You Can Think That, but You’d be Wrong
If you’re spending thousands of dollars on SEO without results, we’re about to tell you one of the biggest reasons you’re not happy! Did you know that websites with blogs receive 55% more traffic than websites without blogs? The reason for this astounding number is that blogs utilizing content marketing or inbound marketing have more SEO friendly unique pages on them. In other words, they have a bigger web footprint that attracts visitors to the site. Blogs are notorious for peaking the interest of customers. If you’re not utilizing this strategy then you’re missing out on a vast number of potential customers that are ready and willing to learn more about your company’s products and services.
Our Orlando Content Marketing and Inbound Marketing program works for any company. You can write the content or let us research and provide you with all the support you need. We can oversee the entire process of managing your blog and content marketing campaign including SEO, social media sharing, and writing.
Here’s a look at a few items your Orlando inbound marketing proposal might include:
- Monthly Blog Maintenance & Updates
- Pre-scheduled Posts with Client Reviews
- 100% unique SEO Content on all New Posts
- Royalty Free Images on Every Post
- Social Media Sharing Integration
- Social Media Property Optimization
- Detailed Keyword Research
- Detailed SEO Reporting
- Onsite SEO Optimization of Each New Post
- Automatic Search Engine Pings for all New Posts
- Automatic Sitemap Updates
- Google Webmaster Tools and Analytics Integration
- Spam Free Comment Integration
- Secure Nightly Backups
- Total Web Security and Virus Removal