Orlando Pay Per Click | We believe that PPC is effective for certain businesses. For companies spending money on clicks, we believe they should spend it wisely by increasing quality scores and paying less per click.
Pay Per Click Marketing Works
Spend Less by Optimizing Your Quality Scores & Landing Pages
Got PPC? You know, getting instant traffic by purchasing ads. It is referred to as “Pay per Click” or “PPC” A business pays a set amount for each time an advertisement is actually clicked on.
When looking at Google, Yahoo, Bing or even Facebook, the shaded boxed area at the top of the page and on the right-hand side of the page is where these paid ads appear. What few businesses realize is that the positions of the ads isn’t determined by what the advertiser is willing to pay, but a proprietary scoring system. The truth is, some of the guys in the NUMBER 1 position, are spending less per click than the ads appearing in the number 4 spot. It’s called PPC Optimization, and when done correctly, it can save your company a fortune.
At LMS, we focus on conversion & quality by setting up unique landing pages for your PPC campaigns. By increasing your quality score, your cost per click will go down dramatically. What’s driving sales or leads? We’ll measure it. Over time, your costs will go down and your conversions will go up. As we fine tune your campaign, you’ll see the cost for every lead or sale go down over time.
A Peak at Our PPC Recipe:
- Quality Score – Each of your keywords will be given a quality score. The higher it is, the less you’ll pay per click. Most advertisers do not understand how this works, so they are overpaying for every single click. We’ll fix this so you pay less.
- Tracking your campaign – high clicks don’t necessarily mean sales – tracking your campaigns will determine how effective the campaign is and if you should continue with that particular ad. We’ll track conversions and show you what’s working and what’s missing the mark.
- Controlling your Campaign – a PPC campaign allows you to control the traffic to your site – you can turn that campaign on and off as needed. We’ll help you build a schedule that works for your business.
- Targeted Traffic – Target your prospects by interest, location, or even the websites they frequent. You can even re-target them again and again after they visit your website. We’ll help you focus in on the prospects that matter.
- Go Global or Stay Local – you control where the ad is seen – you can direct ads to a specific international or geographic area. Target only men over 50, or teenyboppers who love Justin Bieber, the choice is yours. We’ll help you focus on your target market and monetize your offering.
- Loads of Options – Partner Ads, Banner Ads, Search Ads, Shopping Ads, Twitter Ads, Facebook Ads, Bing, Google, Yahoo! – Yes, there are a ton of options. Feeling confused? Don’t worry, we’ll help you iron out the right PPC network for your business.
LMS can set-up and manage your PPC campaigns including banner designs, ads, and landing page creations. Admittedly, most of the pay per click programs make it easy to set up your campaign. Yes, you can do it yourself. However, when you hire our Orlando Pay Per Click experts, you get the benefit of our experience and knowledge. This same knowledge has saved some of our clients over $200K per year on their campaigns. Schedule a call with us today and ask to see our case studies to prove it! Let us help you with our Orlando PPC Services.