Orlando Website Design | We believe that good website design is part of a good marketing campaign. Every website design project is unique. There is not a one size, or one price fits all approach to design. We believe in designing websites which can be marketed and cause company revenue growth.
Websites Designed for Real Users
Not Internet Robots & Crawlers
At LMS we believe that a good website is the foundation for good marketing! If you have a well built website that is mobile friendly, it can be optimized to gain more traffic. We build websites that serve a purpose. To grow your sales and revenues! When a visitor comes to your site, they should know what you do within 30 seconds of being on your site. As they browse your content, something should compel them to keep reading and learning more about your company. The bottom line is simple. Your goal is to attract sales and leads and if your website doesn’t do that, it is a wasted marketing expense no matter how beautiful it is.
This means your shopping cart should be very easy to use and make sense for the most basic online shopper. If you’re trying to capture opt-ins or quotes, then make sure you have the offer right in front of them with an easy opt-in form.
Connecting with Your Target Audience
We build websites for target audiences. It’s critical to have your site built for the profile of those most likely to become your customers. For instance, if your target market is B2B, then a cleaner more professional look might be appropriate. However, if you’re marketing to the average consumer then a more casual or edgy approach might work better.
Understanding your target audience and building a website for them is always our top priority. Websites that are useful, helpful, and healthy will receive visitors when marketed. Your brand will stand out from the competitors because of how you’ve presented yourself online.
Healthy Websites Win in Online Marketing
Few business owners realize that website health and organic traffic from Google go hand-in-hand. When websites are healthy, mobile friendly, and useful to the end user, Google will give them higher rankings. Because Google monitors the Chrome Browser, they’re able to see how people respond to your website.
The secret then to a winning SEO, PPC, or online marketing campaign, is to build a website that is easy to use and built for your target audience. It is our passion to build websites that people love and that engage them to take the next step!
Our Orlando Website Design Services Always Include
- Domain Naming Consultation (as needed)
- 1-2 Hour Design Planning Session & Questionnaire
- Logo Redesign or Touch-up for Quality (as needed)
- Custom Home Page Design
- Custom Content Page Design
- Custom Content Management System to Manage your Website
- Email Accounts with Spam Filters
- Social Media Sharing & Integration
- Onsite SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Custom High Resolution Web Quality Photos
- Custom Forms for Quote Request or Contacting You
- Submission Ping and Indexing of your website within all Major Search Engines
- Google Webmaster Tools Optimization and Sitemap Submission
- Google Analytics Installation and creation of Google Account
- Dedicated Project Manager
- Daily Backups of the website
- Hosting of Your Website with 99.9% Uptime
- Website Security Malware Removal
- Website Blacklist Monitoring
- Ongoing Support for Bug Fixes
- Fast Response Support Ticketing System through LMS Support
Go Fancy or Keep it Simple – The Choice is Up to You
Add marketing, video, or animations to your design! It’s the perfect time to kick off a new marketing campaign.
- Content Marketing & Writing – LMS will provide you with a content consultation upon request if you’d like to have us develop content for your website. Unique content is part of a strong SEO campaign and highly suggested.
- Social Media Set-up – LMS will connect to your existing social media accounts such as YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn & Twitter. If you are new to social media and would like LMS to help you get started, you can add a social media set-up package to your project.
- Ongoing SEO – Yes, SEO and content marketing should be ongoing. We’ll deliver a healthy, SEO friendly website when you take the reigns. We strongly suggest that we continue to perform SEO on the website after it is delivered to help it grow in rankings.
- Other Ideas – Because our website proposals are custom, nothing is out of the question in regards to your web design. We can build from fancy to simple and include videos, sliders, icons, graphics, and much more. Want a mobile app to match your site? No problem! We’re happy to accommodate you and dream up your new website together.